Dr. Abdulla Aljneibi is a UAE national consultant endocrinologist specialized in pediatry. He has graduated in MBBS from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland and then completed fellowship in pediatric endocrinology from the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada. He also holds a certificate from the American Board of Pediatrics from the University of Toronto. Overall, he has over 12 years of experience in his field. After coming from UK, he has previously also worked in Zayed Military Hospital, Dubai and Mushrif Children specialty Centre. Besides clinical expertise and excellence, Dr. Aljneibi is also active in the field of research and has recently published many publications and journals in many international medical journals.
- English, Arabic
- MBBS- Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes treatment
- Childhood diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Puberty disorders
- Growth disorders
- Reproductive endocrine disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Vitamin d bone metabolic disorders
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist In department Paediatric Endocrinology Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist In department Paediatric Endocrinology
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience 12 years of experience