Dr. Abdulla Naqi graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, receiving his bachelor’s degree in surgery and medicine in 1997. Then in 2007, Dr. Naqi completed his Ophthalmology residency in Canada at McGill University.
Dr. Naqi became Canadian Board certified and obtained the Diploma of Royal College of Surgeons in Ophthalmology in 2007. Between 2007 and 2009, he joined the faculty of Ophthalmology at the University of Toronto to complete his fellowship in Glaucoma and advanced anterior segment surgery under the preceptorship of the world-renowned Dr. Ike Ahmed.
Dr. Naqi returned to the United Arab Emirates and became the head of Ophthalmology at the Dubai Health Authority. The North American Lasik and Eye Surgery Center was founded by Dr. Naqi in 2013 and he is currently engaged in private practice.
- Hospital Affiliations North American Lasik Eye center
- Experience / Training McGill University
- Medical School Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Internship McGill University
- Fellowship the University of Toronto
- Certifications Diploma of Royal College of Surgeons in Ophthalmology
- Practice location Canada
- Experience Performed over 16,000 surgeries