Dr. Kamalesh Devaraj is a specialist urologist working in Dubai at Medeor 24 x7
Hospital Dubai. He had qualified in medicine in 2001 from the University of Mysore, India. He was awarded his DNB in General Surgery from there. He later went onto specialise in Urology from Stanley Medical College, Tamil Nadu in 2015. Before working in Dubai he has previously worked as Consultant Urologist for 5 years at Sunrise Hospital, Kerala and Gimcare Hospital, Kerala. He is a highly experienced doctor in his field and has led a busy career so far.
Dr. Devaraj also holds professional memberships with IMA Indian Medical Association, Association of Southern Urologists and Tamil Nadu association of Urologists.
- MBBS- University of Mysore – 2001
- DNB in General Surgery-2008
- MCH in Urology from Stanley Medical College – 2015
Procedures and key specialities
- Rigid & Flexible Ureterorenoscopy
- Laser Fragmentation of Stones
- Bladder Stones
- Prostate Disease
- Kidney stones
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training Medeor Hospital Dubai Specialist Urologist March 2021 - Present (1 year 7 months) Dubai, United Arab Emirates Sunrise hospital Consultant Urologist 2015 - Present (7 years)
- Medical School
- Practice location