Dr.Lubna Ahmad is a consultant Gynaecologist working in Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai Silicon Oasis. Dr.Lubna Ahmad has qualified from one of the best reputed colleges in Pakistan. Dr.Lubna has over 18 years of experience in total and prior to moving to Abu Dhabi she has worked in Pakistan, Canada, Ireland and Muscat and has gained experience from all these places. From these places she has gained extensive experience in High risk obstetrics operations and has carried out over 1000’s of ultrasound scans and operations and deliveries in that field. She used to train in Oman to specialty board students by giving lectures in special obstetrics and also used to run a busy obstetrics practice delivering babies and carrying operation for high-risk pregnancies. In Canada, she worked in Scarbourough General Hospital. And in Ireland she had obtained diploma from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. other than hospital work, Dr.Lubna is also active in the research field and has participated and published a lot of journals in World Congress Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Paris and Austria. Other than this she has also given conferences in Pakistan, Oman and UK throughout her period of work.
- English, Arabic, Urdu
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship – Pakistan
- Diploma in OBG in Ireland- DRCOG
- Fellowship in minimal access surgery in India
- Masters in laporoscopy -Germany
- Pregnancy care and Antenatal delivery and Postnatal delivery.
- Management of low risk pregnancy
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Obstetrics ultrasound and Doppler studies
- Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy for infertility
- Endometriosis and ovarian cyst
- Polycystic ovary and ectopic pregnancy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy for fibroids
- Screening of Breast diseases
- Breast examination and follow-up with mammogram.
- Contraceptive management
- Management of menstrual disorders
- Recurrent miscarriage & sexually transmitted disease.
- Management of infertility
- Management of symptoms of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience 20 years