Dr. Maha is a consultant gynecologist who was qualified from the Royal College of Gynecologists and obstetricians in UK and is currently working in Mediclinic, Dubai. Before joining this hospital, she was a consultant gynecologist in Tawam hospital for nearly 17 years and has that many years of experience. She has been the chief obstetrician also for the past 7 years in the same hospital too. Dr. Maha has a wide range of experience in management of high-risk pregnancy. Along with diabetes and other medical disorders in pregnancy. She is also specialized in IVF, previous infertility, cosmetic and reconstructive gynecology procedures and cosmetic procedures.
- English, Arabic, Persian
Area of Expertise
- Management of high-risk pregnancies
- Diabetes in pregnancy.
- Extensive experience in management of pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes
- Premature birth
- Previous infertility
- Reconstructive gynecology procedures
- Breech delivery
- Normal and instrumental delivery
- Simple and complicated cesarean surgery
- Postpartum care
- Contraception counselling
- Early pregnancy disorders
- Menstrual disorders
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training Mediclinic City Hospital
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience Dr Maha Al Bassam is qualified from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK. Before joining Mediclinic City Hospital, Dr Maha was a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Tawam hospital for 17 years, and chief of the Obstetrics division for eight years. Dr Maha has wide experience in women's wellness and health screening, obstetrics, management of high-risk pregnancy, Diabetes/other medical disorders in pregnancy, p with recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy with IVF and previous infertility, management of infertility and different gynaecological disorders, and cosmetic and reconstructive gynaecology procedures. *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.