Dr.Marya Mansoori is a consultant pediatrician and oncologist working also at American Hospital Dubai and American Hospital Jumeriah. Dr.Marya is a board certified doctor with a Bachelor degree in Medicine and surgery from the Cairo University . She then moved to Saudi Arabia and worked there for a while and furthered her professional qualification in pediatric hematology, general pediatric and bone marrow transport and later on relocated to UAE, Dubai. Her special interests include pediatric hematology, general pediatric and bone marrow transplant. She also treats patients with all types of cancer and blood disorders too.
- English, Arabic
- MBBS- Cairo University
- Specialist Paediatrician in Albaraha Hospital in Dubai
- Specialist Paediatric Oncology and Haematology in SKMC
- Consultant paediatrician in Al-Etihad Health Centre , Dubai
- Consultant paediatrician and haematologist in Thalassemia Centre Dubai
- Visiting Consultant paediatrician in University Hospital of Sharjah
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis
- Child with eczema.
- Failure to thrive.
- Enuresis in children.
- Ear piercing -3 months to 17 years
- Ecchymosis, petechial rashes, purpura
- Periodic early childhood evaluation
- Growth, and development
- Pre-school evaluation.
- Blood disorders: bleeding disorders
- G6PD deficiency
- Iron deficiency anemia and investigation and management for all kinds of anemia.
- Childhood vaccination and catch-up vaccines.
- Vaccination for immune-compromised patients
- Information about bone marrow transplantation
- Evaluation pre-BMT, and post-BMT management.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience Has more than 12 years of experience in General Pediatric Has more than 8 years of experience in Pediatric Hematology and oncology