Dr.Mustafa Albaroudi is a consultant paediatric haemotoligst currently working at the NMC Hospital eDubai. He has over 12 years of experience. He has previously worked in many hospitals across UAE. He had served as the medical director in Western reserve care system, Ohio earlier. Dr. Mustafa was awarded many awards during his lifetime and nominations such as Mahoning Valley Unsung hero, sickle cell support group award etc in Ohio. He was also a member of the association, American academy of pediatrics.
- English, Hindi
- Pediatric Oncology – Acute Leukemia, Lymphoma, Brain tumor, Renal Wilms tumor
- Soft Tissue bone sarcoma
- Non-malignant blood diseases like Anemia, Thalassemia
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Haemophilia, and other Bleeding disorders – Platelet Function Defect, Congenital Thrombocytopenia.
- Post Bone Marrow stem cell transplantation (BMT).
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience 12 years of experience