Dr.Nasser Daabul is a consultant pulmonologist working presently in Dubai at HMS Al Garhoud Hospital. Dr.Nasser Daabul took his MBBS degree from Iran and and has gained 28 years of experience now. Dr.Nasser Daabul previously worked for 8 years in France and then moved to Syria where he worked for 20 years. Then he worked in Medcare Hospital for 3 years and then at the Arab Specialized Medical Center for 3 years.
- English, Arabic, French, Romanian, Moldovon.
- MBBS- Iran (Completed in 1981)
- Doctor in medicine MD – 1982 from University of Cluj, Romania
- Internal medicine – 1985 from Damascus Central Hospital
- DIS Pulmonology-1991- Lyon Academy.
- Member at Syrian association of Pulmonology
- Member of ERS (European respiratory society)
- Member of SPLF (Society of pulmonology )
- Asthma and allergies
- Pulmonary tuberculosis and respiratory insufficiency
- Smoking related diseases
- Respiratory disease in children
- Lung tumor treatment and biopsies
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location
- Experience 28 Years