Dr. Rajaie Namas is a consultant rheumatologist working in Cleveland Clinic, Dubai. He has over 11 years of experience in this field and is a very reputed physician in Dubai for rheumatology. Dr. Namas received his medical degree from a Universityin Libya called the University of Tripoli, Libya. He also carried out postgraduation from Pennsylvania university following which he did his residency in Internal Medicine at the Hurly Medical university. Not just on the clinical side but Dr. Namas is also active on the research side and has so far created and published many journals and books in the field of rheumatology.
- English, Arabic
Areas of expertise
- Internal medicine
- Diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases.
- Problems involving soft tissues
- Autoimmune diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic pain
Achievements and career highlights
- Board certified pupil in Internal medicine
- Member of American College of Rheumatology,USA
- Conducted basic and clinical translation relation many diseases conjuring – Lupus, scleroderma lung diseases.
- Produced novel international clinical trials in developing new therapies in rheumatology
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training 2016 - 2016 UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL SCHOOL, ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, US Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology 2014 2014 - 2016 UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL SCHOOL, ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, US Clinical Lecturer, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Medical School
- Practice location