Dr. Rajesh is also one of the best doctors in Dubai. He has more than seven years of experience in the field of Neuro Surgery. He became a graduate of Sindh University Jamshoro Pakistan, and then he joined Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi as Chief Registrar. He was later promoted to Instructor Neuro Surgery.
He has completed his FCPS, which means neurosurgery, in Pakistan. He worked with many prestigious intuitions like Healthcare Hospital Karachi and Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College in Karachi.
Dr. Rajesh was working with Rashid Hospital Dubai before joining Zulekha Hospital Dubai.
Educational qualification of Dr. Rajesh Kumar
A diploma in spine surgery at Arab spine & North American Spine Society. He is an MBBS graduate and holds FCPS from the European Board of Neurological Surgery Fellow.
- He concentrates on minor treatments such as Back Pain, Sciatica, and Neck pain management.
- He is well trained in the removing Lumbar Blocks for back pain management
- He also performs the Lumbar spine and Cervical spine surgeries
- Lumbar Spondylolisthesis and pedicle screw fixation
- Peripheral nerve decompression, in other words, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Especially treats pediatric head injuries and also adult head injuries.
- Hydrocephalus for both adults and children.
- He is well aware of Normal pressure Hydrocephalus and its management
- And also, Benign Intracranial Hypertension and its management
- He is proficient in conducting surgeries like Brain tumors, Spine tumors, and their management.
- Finally, the surgical management of brain stroke occurs in the Middle cerebral artery and cerebellar infarction.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location