Dr. Alrawi is currently the director of the surgical oncology services at the Alzahra Cancer Center, Dubai. Alzahra cancer centre is the tertiary referral cancer centre for all UAE and includes a variety of specialized oncology departments like colorectal, head and neck surgery, urology, breast oncology, urology, melanoma and much more. Dr. Alrawi had previously completed his Head and Neck fellowship from Roswell Cancer institute, in 2006. He has achieved a lot and continues to accomplish more and also has excellent reviews from his patients. The credits he has achieved academically is endless and he has also received many scholarship honours while during training and clinical practice.
- Arabic, English
- Diploma general surgery, 1991
- Arab board of surgery, 1992
- Fellow of Royal college of surgeons in England, 1994
- Head and neck fellowship at Surgical oncology
- American board certifies director of all Surgical Oncology services.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Fellowship Fellowship Surgical Oncology Fellowship Head & Neck Surgery Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England FRCS Eng Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh FRCSEd
- Certifications Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York Director of Surgical Oncology Services at Al Zahra Hospital Chief of Surgical Oncology Division at Tawam Hospital Chief of the Surgical Oncology Program, Comprehensive Cancer Center of 21st Century Oncology in Jacksonville, Florida Head & Neck Fellowship and Surgical Oncology Fellowship, Roswell Park Cancer Institute (NCI) Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology at University of Florida, Jacksonville
- Practice location