Dr. Srinivas Janga is a neurosurgeon specialist at Prime Hospital with immense experience in surgical neurotrauma and managing medical. It includes simple and complex head and spine traumas. He is a professional in the management of cerebrovascular junction, cervical, thoracic, and sacral problems, including degenerative fractures, tumors, and congenital issues. His special interest is in minimally invasive spine surgery.
He earned his M.CH. Neurosurgery from the famous Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, which is located in Hyderabad, India. With the help of his training in micro neurosurgery, he treats the patients with simple to complex brain tumors, skull-based disorders, and neurovascular such as aneurysm clipping. He also performs STA- MCA bypass, carotid endarterectomy, and neuro endoscopy. The neurovascular endoscopy will include ETV, pituitary tumors, and epilepsy surgeries such as temporal lobectomies and hemispherectomies. He is also efficient in stereotactic biopsies and deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease.
- Dr. Srinivas is a member of the Neurological Society of India and the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a faculty for a number of spines conferences and helps organize live surgery workshops.
- He also undertook specialist training in endoscopic spine surgeries in India and South Korea.
- His technical specialty is a keyhole, stitch-less percutaneous endoscopic, laser-assisted lumbar disc surgeries. And also, various procedures are performed under local anesthesia, i.e., on the daycare spine.
- He is involved in many clinical and basic research activities, mainly in the field of Neurosurgical Oncology,
- And also contributed to many publications on Neurosurgery and other fields of medicine.
- He is one of the members of the American Association of Neurological surgeon
- He often takes part in the American College of surgeons
- Hospital Affiliations Prime Hospital
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location