Dr. Suzane Koubar is a consultant endocrinologist with 8 years’ experience, currently working near Millennium Airport Hotel, Al Garhoud, Dubai. She has gained her medical degree from University of Saint Joseph, Lebanon and her specialty degree in endocrinology also from there. She has clinical experience working as a physician in Sacre coeur hospital, Lebanon and has also worked for a bit in France. She completed her fellowship from the prestigious French hostel called Kremlin bicetre Hospital. She has clinical expertise in therapeutic education for fields such as type 1 and type II diabetes, obesity, gestational diabetes. She also has experience in performing ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration for removing thyroid nodules. Other than this she also has experience in teaching, and as part time lecturer for graduate students in Nutrition and and Nursing departments from Lebanon.
- English, French, Arabic
- MBBS Degree- University of Saint Joseph, France
- MD- University of Saint Joseph, France
- Inter-university diploma – ‘Echographie Techniques’ from University Of Claude Bernand , France, 2015.
- French Order of physician’s
- Lebanese society of endocrinology
- Metabolism and lipids (LSEDL)
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training HMS Mirdif Hospital Consultant Endocrinology November 2021 - Present (11 months) Mirdif Sacré Coeur Hospital, Sibline governmental hospital, and private clinics. Consultant Endocrinologist February 2016 - November 2021 (5 years 10 months) Lebanon expertise in ultrasound guided FNA for thyroid nodules expertise in therapeutic education in gestational diabetes, obesity & diabetes mellitus
- Medical School
- Certifications Diplôme Universitaire « des Pathologies Hypothalamohypophysaires », Diplôme inter-universitaire « d’Echographie et Techniques Ultrasonores » Diplôme inter-universitaire « des Tumeurs Endocriniennes » GRIEPS Workshop: 42h of Therapeutic Education.
- Practice location