Dr. Thaer Darwish is a board-certified consultant neurosurgeon at German in Medicare Orthopedics and Spine Hospital. He has an experience of more than ten years in the field of neurosurgery. He performs various complex surgeries, including microscopic and endoscopic procedures that are slightly invasive in lumbar, cervical, and thoracic disc surgeries. He is also good at vertebral body replacement surgeries and trans-thoracic or microscopic thoracic spine surgery.
And not only that, but he also has expertise in retroperitoneal lumbar spine surgery and negligibly invasive spinal fixation. He also has considerable knowledge in robotic spine surgery, spine and spinal cord tumor surgery, and peripheral nerve surgery. Which uses mechanical help in brain tumor surgery, brain and spine vascular surgeries, and other traumatic brain injury surgery.
He offers his patients conventional pain management for all spinal issues and treats all degenerative spinal changes. Dr. Darwish graduated with his medical degree in 2007 and far ahead achieved an MD from Harvard Medical School. And for his research work, prior to gaining important professional experience with several German institutions.
He is a member of a number of professional organizations including the Medical Association of Germany and the American Association of Neurological Surgery. And also, the German Society of Neurosurgery and the General Civil Aviation Authority in Dubai. He is one of the coolest doctors outside of work as Dr. Darwish enjoys traveling, sports, and music. He also speaks fluent Arabic, English, and German.
- He was on the German board in Neurosurgery, Medical Chamber of Westphalia-Lippe, Germany
- He worked as a Consultant in Neurosurgery at the American Association of Neurological Surgery (AANS)
- And also a member of the General Medical Council GMC, UK – Full Registration and recognized neurosurgeon
- He was also serving as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at the University Hospital Bochum in Germany
- He holds an ECFMG Certificate from the USA
- And he has completed his MD in the USA
- He graduated MBBS degree at the University of Jordan
- He was once an Aeromedical specialist physician by GCAA in UAE
- Hospital Affiliations Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
- Experience / Training
- Medical School University of jordan - Medical school
- Certifications ECFMG Certificate from the USA
- Practice location