Dr.Vinay patil is a specialist ophthalmologist with more than 20 years overall experience in the field. He is a council certified practitioner and is associated with some of the top hospitals in the city. He currently works at Sankalp Nethralaya and poly clinic in Bangalore in HSR Layout. He has practiced MBBS from Mahadeva Rampure university in the year 2002 and then went onto do MS in ophthalmology from Jawaharlal Nehru medical college. He has won several awards during his times also and he is also active outside clinic in conducting seminars, national and international conferences and is an active member of several associations.
- English, Telegu, kannada, hindi
- MBBS- Mahadeva Rampure university -2002
- MS- Jawaharlal Nehru medical college -2007
Areas of specialization
- Redness in the eye
- Cataract surgery
- Eye infection
- Refractive errors
- Glaucoma surgery
- Applanation Tonometry
- Non Contact Tonometry.
- Surgeries of Lacrimal apparatus
- Ultrasound scanning of the eye.
- Availability of Pentacam machine.
- Emergency eye patients
- Anti Glaucoma operations.
- Total Orthoptic and Strabismus work up.
- Indian medical association
- All India ophthalmological society
- Bangalore ophthalmological society
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location