With the state of the art technology and top-of-the-line services hospital offers its health care to International or Local patients. Alchemist Hospital is accredited by NABL or NABH and the hospital is considered to a most renowned or multi-specialist hospital. Also, the hospital has the top largest experienced or trained department of liver intensive care. Moreover, the main mission of Alchemist Hospital is to prevent diseases or provides protection to patients.
Infrastructure and Facilities
Alchemist Hospital is considered as the center of excellence in Cardiology, Urology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Pediatric, Neurosciences, Dermatology, Cancer care. Furthermore, the hospital has 180 plus beds facility or 40 plus beds for critically ill patients. Hospital offers modern advanced care technologies like CT scan, 4D Ultrasound, Pet CT, etc. Additionally, the hospital provides many facilities such as laboratory services, ICU, Blood bank, NICU, and different room facilities for patients’ needs. Hospital is the largest leading healthcare institution that offers highly experienced doctors and paramedical staff.
- Dr. Pramod Mittal, MBBS.MS (GEN.SURG.) MCH (THOR.SURG) AFACC Senior Consultant – Cardiac Surgery
- Dr. (Col) Monik Mehta, MBBS (AFMC), MD (Med), DM (Cardiology), Senior Consultant – Interventional Cardiology
- Dr. (Maj) Shuchi Verma, MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Sharad Kumar Anand, MBBS, MD (Anesthesia), Consultant – Cardiac Anesthesia
- Dr. Shailly Kapur, MBBS, MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), Consultant – Obs & Gynae
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology