Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is a tertiary healthcare centre in India, ranked as No.1 multidisciplinary hospital in 2020. Accredited by NABH, it is a centre of robotic surgery with assistance of the da Vinci Surgical system.
The centre has been serving mankind since 12 years, having the centres of excellence for various departments like Bone and Joint, Cancer, Accident and Critical Care and more.
Infrastructure and Services
The infrastructure of the hospital is one of the best in the country supporting every possible diagnostic techniques and excellence centres in medical care.
The services offered by the hospital include well equipped and specialised ICU, NICU and PICU alongwith OPD, IPD and Operation theatres in practice.
Other secondary services for patient care and compliance include 24×7 critical care services, Video consultations by doctors, COVID vaccination and testing, ambulance services, cafeteria and ATM services.
Doctors list –
- Dr. Jamshed Dalal, MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Cardiology
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry, MBBS, MS – General Surgery
- Dr. Falguni Parikh,MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DNB – General Medicine
- Dr. S P Rai, MBBS, MD – General Medicine, MD – Pulmonary Medicine
- Dr. Gaurav Mehta, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine, Fellowship – Transplant Hepatology
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Biopsy
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery and Management
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy