NCJM Hospital is a tertiary care hospital having capacity of 100 beds to support the same number of patients for critical care. The mission of the hospital is to provide free healthcare services to every class of the society to never deprive a needy for treatment.
Established in 1930 by a renowned surgeon, this hospital is a centre of excellence in patient care. The Hospital is multispecialty with latest diagnostic techniques for evaluating complex diseases.
Infrastructure and Services
The excellent infrastructure at NCJM hospital supports OPD, ICU, NICU, PICU, IPD and other minor patient wards and rooms to assist in patient compliance. Other facilities at NCJM hospital include Blood bank, inbuilt pharmacy, 24*7 Emergency services with doctors on toes for any critical case.
- Dr. Mukesh Joshi, MBBS, MS Orthopaedics
- Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MBBS, MD DM Cardiology
- Dr.Samir Goel MBBS, MS M.Ch, Cardiology
- Dr Harmeet Riyait MBBS. Md Medicine DM Nephrology
- Dr. Ankush Bansal, Gastroenterology And Liver Specialist, MD(Medicine)
- Dr Neelam Joshi , Gynaecology And Obstetrics
- Dental science
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery