Fortis Hospital is a group of hospitals across India, aimed towards specialised treatments and early recovery of patients. Having the latest technological advancements in practice and qualified doctors and paramedic, this branch of Fortis hospital in Mulund has been accredited by JCI 5 times.
The hospital is a centre of excellence of various medical departments and is the largest centre for multiple organ transplants.
Infrastructure and Services
The advanced services at Fortis, Mulund include the 100+ heart transplants, alongwith multiple other organ transplant services. It is the first hospital to have robotic assistance for cardiac surgeries. Extensive services like ICU, OPD, Neurology, Digestive care, Orthopaedics and more are available for assisting in patient healing.
Other services at Fortis, Mulund include bone marrow transplantation, ambulance services, video consultations from doctors, blood banks and more.
- Dr. Arun Behl, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
- Dr. Pradip Padamsi Shah, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Naresh R Shetty, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Kishori Dinendra Kadam, MBBS, MD, DGO – CPS
- Dr. Alok Sharma, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Neurosurgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Colorectal Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dental science
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Biopsy
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology