Dr. Amir Malik is a consultant nephrologist working in Cleveland Clinic, Dubai. Dr.Amir Malik is a staff physician for Nephrology in the Medical Super specialities institute at the Cleveland clinic , Dubai. He has currently 16 years of experience.Before joining Cleveland, he worked as a consultant in Lincolnshire Hospital, UK. Other than clinical expertise, he is also the governance lead for his department in hospital. He is also actively involved in education and overseeing of training of foundation and core medical trainees. His expertise include acute and chronic management of kidney disorders, peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis.
- English, Hindi, Urdu
- MBBS- Quaid Azam University, Pakistan.
- Nottingham university, UK- Nephrology
- Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh – UK
- Imperial college of medicine, UK.
Area of expertise
- Diabetic kidney diseases
- Management pf renal stones
- Critical care nephrology
- Preventive nephrology
- Transplant nephrology
- Renal replacement therapy
- Nephropathy due to diabetes
- Chronic and acute renal failure
- Urinary lithiasis
- Renal artery stenosis
- NHS Clinical Excellence award
- Physician as educator, Royal College of Physician
- Performed educational roles as College tutors
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians, UK
- United Lincolnshire, Hospitals, national health service Trust.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training
- Medical School
- Practice location