It is a multispecialty hospital having capacity of supporting 1700 beds for critical emergency cases and operational services. Established in 1987, it is the only tertiary care healthcare hospital present in the area of East Delhi.
Infrastructure and Services
The doctor to patient ratio is quite appreciable. Due to the fact, that the hospital is government funded, the treatment rates are quite affordable for the middle class and lower middle class individuals. ICU, IPD, OPD, NICU, Blood banks are some of the major facilities.
- Dr. Manjeet Singh Bhatia, Psychiatry
- Dr. S. N. Bhattacharaya, Professor & Head, Dermatology & V. D
- Dr. P. P. Singh, Director Prof. & Head, ENT
- Dr. L.Upreti, Director.Prof. & Head, Radiology
- Dr. Sunil Kumar, Director Prof. & Head, Surgery
- Dental science
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery