Jaslok Hospital is the oldest multispecialty hospital having around 70 years of establishment accord. It was inaugurated by then prime minister, Indira Gandhi.
It is a private hospital having excellent services and qualified Resident doctors to serve humanity. The hospital has collaborations with other institutions alongwith it’s own research centre to assist in new development for patient compliance.
Jaslok Hospital has adapted into being a tertiary referral healthcare centre having advanced equipments to support diagnostic developments. Excellence centres of Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Radiology, ICU, PICU and NICU are present at Jaslok Hospital.
Infrastructure and Services
The hospital has state of art technology in practice with in patient services including Pharmacy guidance, Nutritionist, equipped diagnostic centres having latest technologies to give you accurate results, ambulance and emergency services.
The hospital now has provision of Video consultations from doctors to assist in the social distancing norms in these unprecedented times.
Doctors list – The list includes some highly skilled medical professionals,
- Dr. RS Mathur, MBBS, MD – Medicine, DNB – Respiratory Medicine, Director – Pulmonology
- Dr. GN Mansukhani, DGO, Director – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Firuza Parikh, MBBS, MD – Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Dr. Satish V Modi, MBBS, MS – Orthopedics, Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Kumud P Mehta, MBBS, Diploma – Child Health, MD – Pediatrics, Paediatric Nephrology
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Biopsy
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery and Management
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery