Wockhardt Hospital is the new super Speciality Hospital in Mumbai Central, Maharashtra. Having the leading edge technology with efficient procedures for treatment, the hospital has the largest Paediatric Care unit in India.
Since the establishment in 1991, the hospital has become the most reliable and Technologically advanced unit in Mumbai.
Infrastructure and Services
It is the first hospital to be fully wireless with wireless ECG, ICU services. It has the largest ICCA system and state of the art diagnostic techniques to assist in critical care, pre and post operative care alongwith specialised monitored care for patients recovering from heart attacks.
- Dr. Anurag Shrimal, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, DNB – General Surgery
- Dr. Jatin Chokshi, MBBS, MS – General Surgery
- Dr. Vijay Nandu, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Ashok Thawani, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine, DM – Cardiology
- Dr. B Malpani, MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dental science
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- General Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Liver Biopsy
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery and Management
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery