Zulekha Hospital is situated in Sharjah. It was found in 1964 when its creator Dr.Zulekha Daud moved from India to Sharjah , in order to pursue her dream of treating people and offer affordable medical service to all. From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving people from all walks of life, Dr.Zulekha quickly became a well known name and so did her hospital. Dr. Zulekha started off small as a 30 bed hospital but soon grew large with departments in Dental, ophthalmology, Dermatology, ENT, Diabetology, bariatric surgery, emergency, gynaecology, nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, physiotherapy, pharmacy, paediatrics, pulmonology, radiology.
- Complete eye check up with trained Optometrist.
- Phaco emulsification with foldable intra-ocular lens.
- Suture-less Cataract Surgery (Non-Phaco).
- Complete evaluation of Glaucoma patients
- Applanation Tonometry
- Non Contact Tonometry.
- Surgeries of Lacrimal apparatus
- Refraction with computerized Auto Refractometer.
- Fitting of the contact lenses.
- Diabetic Retinopathy patient total screening
- Ultrasound scanning of the eye.
- Availability of Pentacam machine.
- Eye specialist treatment for emergency eye patients
- Computerized visual field analysis using Humphreys Perimeter.
- Anti Glaucoma operations.
- Total Orthoptic and Strabismus work up.
- Squint corrective surgeries.
- Oculoplastics and other Lid reconstructive Operations.
Team of Doctors
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal khan(Ophthalmologist)
- Dr.Soman Sukumaran nair(Senior ophthalmologist)
- Dr. Muhammad emad alililo (Ophthalmologist)