Dr.Ahmed Abdelfadil is a famous pulmonologist working in Dubai double board certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. He has a wealth of experience of over 30 years in pulmonary medicine and sleep medicine and has a wide sector of patients from all ages from childhood to adolescence, to adulthood and the elderly. Dr.Ahmed Abdelfadil has graduated from the Cairo University School of Medicine, Egypt. He completed residency in Internal Medicine from Pinnacle Health System, USA. He served as a medical director of multiple programs at various healthcare institutes in USA and then later joined the American Hospital Dubai to offer his services in the challenging field of sleep disorders and prevention and treatment of pulmonary diseases.
- English, Arabic, Bengali
- MBBS – Cairo, Egypt
- Internal Medicine, MD – USA
- Specialization in Pulmonary – University of Texas, USA
- Sleep medicine – USA
- Wide range of disorders in pulmonary medicine such as asthma, COPD, chronic cough, pulmonary nodules, shortness of breath, fibrosis.
- Also an expertise in adult and pediatric sleep medicine.
- American medical association
- American academy of sleep medicine
- Medical director-In Sleep Medicine, USA
- Medical director – Houston intensivist, USA
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Training Medical director, northeast insomnia, and sleep medicine, USA, Medical director, Houston intensivist team, USA,
- Medical School
- Practice location