Dr. Parviz Dolati is a great neurosurgeon who executes around 300-500 major brain surgeries. He has an experience of more than 20 years of performing surgeries on patients with spinal injuries and brain traumas. He has succeeded in more than 30,000 outpatient cases at the hospitals. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon who has done special Neuro-ICU courses at the Toronto University. With an intense interest in instrumentation and surgical stabilization of the spine, he managed to perform several surgical and non-surgical treatments for his patients. He also specializes in managing backbone, spinal vascular malformations, and spinal cord tumors.
Educational qualification of Dr. Parviz Dolati
He has completed the Board of Neurosurgery in Tehran, Iran. And also, he has a Residency in Neurosurgery from Shahid Beheshti University. He got his M.D Degree from popular the Guilan University of Medical Sciences. It is combined with Endovascular and Operative Neurovascular Surgery.
And he got his BIDMC from Harvard Medical School, Boston. Completed his MA in USA, Image-Guided Neurosurgery in Neuro-oncology. BWH (AMIGO), Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Open Cerebrovascular training from the University of Calgary, Canada. He also underwent Neuro-Endovascular/Interventional Neuroradiology at the University of Calgary, Canada.
He was trained in complex Spine Surgery and Scoliosis from the Sunnybrook HSC, Sick kids Hospital, St. Michael and TWH, Toronto University, Canada. And also practiced Neurotrauma and ICU in Sunnybrook HSC at the Toronto University, Canada.
He was serving as the Head of the Neurosurgery Department. And as an Operative surgeon specializing in Cerebrovascular/Endovascular surgery, Goslar Hospital, Guilan, Iran. He has attended the Neurosurgeries in VA West Roxbury, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, USA.
He worked as an Assistant Professor at Guilan University of Medical Sciences. He was also a Research committee advisor at Guilan University of Medical Sciences.
The treatment he is specialized in as follows:
- He has expertise in Cerebrovascular microsurgery, Intracranial hemorrhages, Acute Strokes Brain Aneurysms, and subarachnoid Hemorrhages.
- Arteriovenous Abnormalities that are Congenital, and the Cerebrovascular Diseases Cavernous Hemangioma.
- Cerebral Venous Anomalies, Dural Arteriovenous Fistula, Endarterectomy for Carotid Artery Stenosis.
- Endovascular administration of cerebrovascular diseases: Analytic Cerebral Angiography.
- Endovascular organization of acute stroke Coiling of Brain Aneurysms, Embolization of Brain AVMs.
- Angioplasty and Stenting of Carotid Artery, Stenosis Angioplasty of Vasospasms after SAH, Embolization of Dural AV fistula, Intracranial arterial stenting.
- Treatment of Giant Brain Aneurysms by Pipeline Flow Diverting Stents, Embolization for Nose bleed.
- Endovascular administration of Congenital vascular abnormalities, Surgical management of acute stroke cases, Emergency Diagnostic cerebral angiography.
Dr. Rajesh is also one of the best doctors in Dubai. He has more than seven years of experience in the field of Neuro Surgery. He became a graduate of Sindh University Jamshoro Pakistan, and then he joined Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi as Chief Registrar. He was later promoted to Instructor Neuro Surgery.
He has completed his FCPS, which means neurosurgery, in Pakistan. He worked with many prestigious intuitions like Healthcare Hospital Karachi and Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College in Karachi.
Dr. Rajesh was working with Rashid Hospital Dubai before joining Zulekha Hospital Dubai.
Educational qualification of Dr. Rajesh Kumar
A diploma in spine surgery at Arab spine & North American Spine Society. He is an MBBS graduate and holds FCPS from the European Board of Neurological Surgery Fellow.
- He concentrates on minor treatments such as Back Pain, Sciatica, and Neck pain management.
- He is well trained in the removing Lumbar Blocks for back pain management
- He also performs the Lumbar spine and Cervical spine surgeries
- Lumbar Spondylolisthesis and pedicle screw fixation
- Peripheral nerve decompression, in other words, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Especially treats pediatric head injuries and also adult head injuries.
- Hydrocephalus for both adults and children.
- He is well aware of Normal pressure Hydrocephalus and its management
- And also, Benign Intracranial Hypertension and its management
- He is proficient in conducting surgeries like Brain tumors, Spine tumors, and their management.
- Finally, the surgical management of brain stroke occurs in the Middle cerebral artery and cerebellar infarction.
Dr. Thaer Darwish is a board-certified consultant neurosurgeon at German in Medicare Orthopedics and Spine Hospital. He has an experience of more than ten years in the field of neurosurgery. He performs various complex surgeries, including microscopic and endoscopic procedures that are slightly invasive in lumbar, cervical, and thoracic disc surgeries. He is also good at vertebral body replacement surgeries and trans-thoracic or microscopic thoracic spine surgery.
And not only that, but he also has expertise in retroperitoneal lumbar spine surgery and negligibly invasive spinal fixation. He also has considerable knowledge in robotic spine surgery, spine and spinal cord tumor surgery, and peripheral nerve surgery. Which uses mechanical help in brain tumor surgery, brain and spine vascular surgeries, and other traumatic brain injury surgery.
He offers his patients conventional pain management for all spinal issues and treats all degenerative spinal changes. Dr. Darwish graduated with his medical degree in 2007 and far ahead achieved an MD from Harvard Medical School. And for his research work, prior to gaining important professional experience with several German institutions.
He is a member of a number of professional organizations including the Medical Association of Germany and the American Association of Neurological Surgery. And also, the German Society of Neurosurgery and the General Civil Aviation Authority in Dubai. He is one of the coolest doctors outside of work as Dr. Darwish enjoys traveling, sports, and music. He also speaks fluent Arabic, English, and German.
- He was on the German board in Neurosurgery, Medical Chamber of Westphalia-Lippe, Germany
- He worked as a Consultant in Neurosurgery at the American Association of Neurological Surgery (AANS)
- And also a member of the General Medical Council GMC, UK – Full Registration and recognized neurosurgeon
- He was also serving as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at the University Hospital Bochum in Germany
- He holds an ECFMG Certificate from the USA
- And he has completed his MD in the USA
- He graduated MBBS degree at the University of Jordan
- He was once an Aeromedical specialist physician by GCAA in UAE
Dr. Srinivas Janga is a neurosurgeon specialist at Prime Hospital with immense experience in surgical neurotrauma and managing medical. It includes simple and complex head and spine traumas. He is a professional in the management of cerebrovascular junction, cervical, thoracic, and sacral problems, including degenerative fractures, tumors, and congenital issues. His special interest is in minimally invasive spine surgery.
He earned his M.CH. Neurosurgery from the famous Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, which is located in Hyderabad, India. With the help of his training in micro neurosurgery, he treats the patients with simple to complex brain tumors, skull-based disorders, and neurovascular such as aneurysm clipping. He also performs STA- MCA bypass, carotid endarterectomy, and neuro endoscopy. The neurovascular endoscopy will include ETV, pituitary tumors, and epilepsy surgeries such as temporal lobectomies and hemispherectomies. He is also efficient in stereotactic biopsies and deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease.
- Dr. Srinivas is a member of the Neurological Society of India and the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a faculty for a number of spines conferences and helps organize live surgery workshops.
- He also undertook specialist training in endoscopic spine surgeries in India and South Korea.
- His technical specialty is a keyhole, stitch-less percutaneous endoscopic, laser-assisted lumbar disc surgeries. And also, various procedures are performed under local anesthesia, i.e., on the daycare spine.
- He is involved in many clinical and basic research activities, mainly in the field of Neurosurgical Oncology,
- And also contributed to many publications on Neurosurgery and other fields of medicine.
- He is one of the members of the American Association of Neurological surgeon
- He often takes part in the American College of surgeons
Dr. Moukheiber is proficient in neurology, he was trained at Tufts Medical Center. He completed his movement disorders training at Johns Hopkins. His primary interests include using telehealth /tele neurology to help link the breach between tertiary cares. His aim was to make sure that his treatments are available in well-funded facilities and the dearth of them in underserved and remote areas.
He is a fantabulous neurosurgeon, especially relating to movement disorders in general and ataxia in particular. He has worked with a number of non-government administrations and founded his own object. It provides home health care in the form of advanced nursing and occupational therapy to underserved societies in third world countries, with particular importance on neurodegenerative diseases.